Urban Splash are looking for a creative marketing Manager to join the team at our head office in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a vital part in the succesful future of an innovative award-winning company and to support the growth of our HoUSe business.
We’re looking for someone talented, energetic, and organised.
You should thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment. You will have a desire to create award winning solutions, while being mindful of project scope, and monitoring schedules and budgets (demonstrating great processes is essential). You must be self-organised and customer focused with great attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure. The role will also require you to report to the board, and to build lasting relationships with external agencies, so great presentation and interpersonal skills will be an advantage. You should have a minimum of three years' relevant work experience in a creative environment or similar role.
About the role:
You will be able to turn your hand to a wide variety of tasks including:
- Acting as a brand guardian to ensure all projects and content effectively communicate the company values.
- Translating company objectives into creative briefs.
- Collating content and content creation.
- Setting expectations for project scope, and tracking to schedule and budget.
- Communicating status of projects to internal stakeholders and tracking feedback.
- Preparing project recaps and analytics reports.
- Collaborating with Urban Splash’s in-house design team and other key stakeholders to ensure projects meet quality standards and creative expectations.
How to apply:
We'd love a covering letter which gives examples of how your experience and work to date fit the skills listed above, as well as a CV.
Please email to email@example.com