We’re a full service marketing agency on a mission to shape shopper behaviour to drive business.
This means getting to the bottom of what influences the thoughts, feelings and actions of people shopping in your sector. Finding what drives these people to make that all important decision to purchase is the golden ticket to great things for your business.
And we don’t stop until we find it. We’re a team of insightful, strategic and creatively drive people. We work in an agile way to respond quickly to any challenge, shaping big ideas around your individual business needs. Which means we don’t miss an opportunity to make every penny of your marketing budget work hard. And we do it all with tenacity, confidence and curiosity.
Our clients are all leaders in their field and include Silentnight, Sharp’s Bedrooms, WD40, Pets Choice, Buildbase and Aggregate Industries.
See more about the company at www.themarketcreative.com
How you can help us. Your role:
You’ll be responsible for
- Using a range of marketing techniques to generate leads
- Creating, managing and delivering our marketing communication plan
- Reporting and delivering ROI as we foster a test and learn approach
- Identifying speaking and networking opportunities
- Event management
- Content curation and execution (thought leadership, blogs, video, social)
- At least 3+ years marketing experience with ideally, some of that experience working in a business to business service led environment across a wide area of marketing disciplines.
- A passion for understanding and influencing shopper behaviour
- Organsiation, project management and analytical skills
- A flair for creative writing
- Full clean driving licence
- A desire to learn and continually improve.
- People focused and emotionally intelligence
- Marketing qualification
- Experience of working with creative teams
Other benefits of working at TMC
- We’re IPA and IIP Gold (the only agency in the north west) accredited which means we’re all about developing our talent
- CPD requirement of a minimum 30hours per year
- Excellent recognition & reward schemes including an “Employee of the Year” scheme that offers a weekend shopping trip to New York for two.
- Flexible & family friendly work life balance
- Access to the TMC “Learning Academy”.
- Up to 33 days holiday entitlement inc Bank hols, Christmas & birthday days off
- Free Parking
- 2 minutes from the Trafford Centre
- 5 minutes from Manchester City Centre
To apply for this post please send your CV to Emma Martin: firstname.lastname@example.org