We are looking for a Growth Executive (marketing executive) to join our growth marketing agency. Someone who loves to cobble together words to inspire greatness (and sales). We want an all-rounder but someone who is also awesome in the content realm.
We are a growth agency working primarily in digital, with massive ambitions and very exciting plans moving forward. For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive ROI for our clients. We help them grow. And we try to enjoy the process along the way...
We partner with our clients. We don’t just provide services, which is why it’s important the clients are the right fit for us, and us for them. We get involved from beginning to end so for us it’s important to bring on the right clients that fit our business, the way we work and that we feel we can offer some real value to.
Our clients (new and old) all fit the following mould:
- Clients we love working with (and have a good relationship with)
- Brands, services and products we believe in
- Clients we feel we can really add some value to
- We believe that when we’re a good fit for our clients and likewise them for us, it makes for a nicer way to work and for nicer projects to be involved with.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive who has a range of experience across inbound marketing, but mostly, we're looking for the best wordsmith the North West has to offer.
We're a friendly bunch that works hard, often with beers and prosecco in hand... Join us.
Ideally, you will have:
- 1 to 2 years of agency experience
- A passion for inbound marketing (content, social, SEO)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with clients, prospects and partners by telephone, email and in person
- Loads of social media experience
- Some email marketing experience would be a bonus
- High energy
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Degree educated (possibly in Journalism or something digital related)
- Design skills a la Photoshop (as a nice to have)
- Deliver consistently high quality content
- Work as part of a great team, delivering great things for amazing clients
- Work across a multi-talented team
- To not be a dickhead
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a team-first, client-centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly company performance-based bonus
- Cakes, beers/wine and dogs.