An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Inciner8. The Marketing Executive role is a key position within the marketing team, based in our Southport head office.
As a result, we are looking for a candidate that is truly excited by the idea of working on a diverse and ever-changing set of projects, in a fast-paced environment.
- Creation of marketing material (both online and offline).
- Building website landing pages in support of marketing campaigns.
- Development of content for a range of communications channels.
- Researching and creation of social media content across multiple platforms.
- Assisting with the implementation of PR activities, working with external agencies.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities and experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Experience of working within a Marketing or Media department or relevant qualifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of website design / graphic design (with portfolio of work in support).
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong proof reading and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload and achieve deadlines.
Desirable skills, knowledge, abilities and experience:
- Experience of photography
- Social media marketing experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords/Analytics
- Knowledge of SEM software (e.g. SEM Rush, Screamingfrog, Oncrawl, Sitebulb etc.)
- Any languages (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Urdu)
To apply, please email your CV with a brief covering letter to Alex at: email@example.com