Marketing & Communications Manager
Revolution Viewing is a leading Creative Digital Agency that produces world-class solutions. We are a team of 40 people and operate as niche specialists at the top of our game; this is why over 80 UK universities and some of the UK’s largest home-builders keep coming back for more!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing manager to join a growing company which is world-leading in the areas in which we operate. This is a full-time role (FT – 8/9am-5/6pm – 42.5 hrs pw), but part-time (PT- flexible 25 hrs pw) is possible for the right person.
At Revolution Viewing we empower people to make life changing decisions – this is our mission. We do that by producing rich media solutions to help prospective students to select their perfect university and home buyers to select their perfect home. Our clients are universities and the top home builders all over the UK and we are the leading rich media supplier in both sectors. For this new role, we are looking for a marketing manager who can develop and deliver an integrated marketing strategy to support the delivery of commercial activity across the organisation.
We need a driven individual who can be passionate about our products and clients to capitalise on what we’ve delivered so far and take us to the next level of sophistication in our marketing and communications. We’re looking for a marketing expert who can: advise us on digital marketing strategy; write engaging copy to sell our products and reflect our brand; and ensure a return on investment for our marketing spend.
Job Remit - Part-Time Hours (25 Hrs W)
1. Work with our Commercial Director, Senior Marketing Co-ordinator and Designer to develop and implement an integrated Marketing & Communications Strategy.
2. Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
3. Adjust marketing strategy and campaigns based on results.
4. Provide monthly reports for our Board of Directors to show the return on investment of our marketing activities.
5. Responsibility for overall brand management and our corporate identity.
6. Write the copy for and produce engaging communications to support the sale of our products and to communicate our brand to existing and potential employees. These communications include but are not exhaustive of: e-newsletters, social media posts, blogs, website copy, product information sheets, case studies, magazine advertorial, flyers, banner stands, client proposals.
7. Liaise and negotiate with promotional material suppliers and sponsorship partners to ensure that communications are delivered on time, to spec and to budget.
8. Enhance our marketing presence through social media and other online channels and listings.
9. Oversee the procurement and management of print.
10. Future forecasting and management of the marketing budget.
11. Provide product information to existing clients.
12. Produce marketing collateral and marketing approach for our attendance at external and internal conferences and events.
Full-Time HOURS (42.5 HRS PW) - Remits include all of the PT remits plus the following:
13. Attend external conferences and events at which we are exhibiting/sponsoring (up to five each year with one or two overnight stays required).
14. Support the delivery of our primary market research programme with prospective students.
15. Advise on potential future markets and products.)
16. Supporting the completion of tender bids.
17. Establish requirements for new projects from existing clients to provide accurate and relevant project briefs.
18. Liaise with the Higher Education Client Services team and project managers to produce accurate project quotes.
19. Use a consultative customer relationship management approach with clients to get quotes approved and log conversations on our Customer Relationship Management system (Zoho).
20. Log quote details on our internal projects sheet.
To apply send your email to: email@example.com
Your application must include the following information:
1. Please let us know how soon you could start if you are offered a job.
2. Let us know where you heard about this vacancy.
3. The time & dates of assessment are 2pm-7pm Thursday 1st Aug 2019 & 2pm-7pm Thursday 8th Aug 2019. Please let us know if you can be available on these dates.
4. Attach your current CV.
5. Attach a 10-line cover letter outlining how you will add value to our company.
6. State whether you want a part-time job, full-time job or either (you can change your mind later, as long as you let us know during the interview).
The successful candidate must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK.