Marketing and PR Assistant
We have a new opportunity for a full-time Marketing and PR Assistant to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing and PR Manager, you will be supporting our marketing team to develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies across Eric Wright Group in line with Business Plan objectives.
The Eric Wright Group is an established leader within the property and building industry. We offer a wide range of services from construction and civil engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, to property development and facilities management. We believe that we are uniquely well equipped to take care of our clients' requirements from design to completion and beyond.
The Group encompasses a number of individual companies and subsidiaries, each with its own specific focus, resourced by staff with specialist skills. While each company operates independently, they are all intrinsically linked and regularly work closely together. This gives the Group the ability to successfully deliver a wide range of projects and services offering a seamless joined-up approach across all areas of expertise.
- Updating EWG and other Group website pages working in line with Wordpress content management systems
- Setting and delivery of social media strategy across the Group (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Close liaison with external PR agency to provide a coordinated approach across all divisions of the Group
- Assisting with the update of company marketing literature and presentation documentation which could include brochure work, banner design work, e-shots and adverts
- Organisation and marketing of public relations events
- Production of the Group company newsletter using In-design software
- Assisting with management of Press Cuttings service through our nominated provider Identifying areas for improvement and developing ideas for consideration
- Updating documents such as CVs and case studies as required and providing Group support for branded documentation
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and other visuals for interviews and meetings as required
- Assisting with the preparation of award submission documentation
- Extensive experience of marketing and PR preferably within a similar industry
- Experience in researching and writing, with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in the MS Office packages with at least Intermediate Word, PowerPoint and Excel together with Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of Wordpress and In-design are also desirable though not essential as in-house training can be provided
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Platforms, Marketing, Social Media Coordinator, Digital PR, SEO, Marketing Executive, PR, New Media, Communications Officer, etc.
Benefits: including contributory pension scheme, healthcare arrangements, on site gym and nursery.
To apply, click the link below
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.