We are looking for a creative and personable Graphic Designer who has evidence of creativity in a professional portfolio. You will be comfortable being part of the creative team working as a designer on large campaigns and have the ability to be able to work on smaller projects on your own. You will be able to take design briefs and implement them, but will still generally be overseen creatively by the Head of Design and Creative Director.
- 2 years’+ commercial experience is required
- Experience spanning both digital and print is expected
- Brand experience and being involved in the design process
- Ability to understand and determine what is required from a brief
- Capable of taking direction from senior members of the creative team
- Attention to detail and strong typographical skills are essential
- Evidence in your portfolio of branding, print, digital, advertising, packaging and point of sale are a big plus
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and any 3D skills are a bonus.
The role is based in our Sheffield office. If you're interested please send your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agencies, we will call you, please don't call us.