Junior Digital Project Manager/Project Coordinator
We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude who can keep calm under pressure and motivate others when the going gets tough. Agency-side digital project management experience is preferred but not essential. Some digital knowledge is essential, as you will also have dealings with technical teams on a daily basis.
– Communicating between the client services, design, development and testing teams
– Managing small responsive website build projects from initiation all the way through to delivery
– Support the Project Management team with larger projects and accounts
– Day to day management of small web development accounts
– Quality assurance on all projects
– Internal and external reporting
– Studio resource management
– Preparing monthly billing reports
– Liaising with clients on a day to day basis
– Stakeholder management
– Collaboration across the wider Jaywing group
– Potential for travel between Leeds & Sheffield offices
– A demonstrable record of efficient project management
– A meticulous approach to documentation
– An ability to prioritise based on commercial factors
– Enjoy responsibility and creating a strong spirit of teamwork
– Extensive use of the latest digital project management software and tools e.g. Basecamp, Slack, Trello etc. (Full training will be provided on our current setup).
– Knowledge of project management methodologies e.g. Prince 2 and Agile Scrum
To apply for this role please use the link below. Any applications that are not received through our website cannot be considered.