We’re eager to find a talented Designer who is ready for a challenge and take a great opportunity for growth. You’ll be a keen learner who sees the benefits from working in an established and experienced creative team. This is an exciting opening for a talented designer to join a leading agency where you can really make your mark.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the creation and delivery of ideas-led digital marketing and Social Media campaigns. There will also be opportunities to work on related web solutions, across a range of clients and digital channels. You will work alongside Art Directors, Copywriters, Technical and Account Management departments, to produce strong creative solutions and creative assets that are both on brief and on time.
It’s essential that you approach your work with a positive attitude; delivering work under pressure, to a deadline, as part of this cross-disciplinary team.
The person we are looking for will have a great blend of skills, experience and attitude. Ideally, you will already have some digital agency experience but we are also keen to meet Creatives who feel ready to take their first step into agency life. You must have a good range of hands-on digital production skills and proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite and understand the importance of good communication. Someone who keeps up to date on the latest digital design and social media trends will have an advantage.
You will have high standards in the quality of your delivery and able to execute them quickly and to a brief. An eye for detail is acutely important; to ensure everything you deliver is both pixel perfect and error free. We will expect you to take pride in every design or campaign you create, no matter how big or small.
In addition to the core requirements detailed above, we’d love to hear if have supplementary creative or production skills in any of the following areas: HTML/CSS, HTML display banners, illustration, storyboard/scamping, video/audio production, photography, motion graphics, 3D modelling or copywriting.
– Ability to create considered and pixel perfect designs for multiple digital channels
– Deliver responsive, adaptive and systematic design approaches
– User interface and user centred design understanding
– Constantly strives to push boundaries
– Ability to work across multiple projects in a fast moving environment
– Collaborative team player capable of actioning design feedback from senior creative team
Qualities and Characteristics:
– Any industry experience is a benefit, but not necessary for this entry level role
– Some experience in Adobe Creative Suite software
– An understanding of HTML / CSS
– Experience working on digital campaigns and the design of digital media assets
– Visually astute with good attention to detail
– An interest and understanding of Social Media and user-experience
– Knowledge of web design principles and a genuine interest in digital creativity
– Reliable and prepared to do what is required to finish the job to a professional standard
– Good organisational skills, self confident & enthusiastic
– Passionate about the solutions you work on and the development of your own career