JPR Account Director
As one of the North’s biggest PR agencies, and with a huge range of national and international clients, you’ll be joining one of the most innovative, and genuinely industry leading (and changing!) agencies in the country.
The PR we do here isn’t regular PR. We don’t just get coverage in newspapers (although we do do that), we take search and digital insight to create campaigns that meet multiple objectives, from more traditional brand awareness, to improving organic search performance.
There isn’t anyone like us, we’re forward thinking and strive to be the best at everything we do. So, we are looking for a digital savvy, commercially aware account director to lead and inspire a team of the best PR professionals in Leeds. Please see below for a little bit more about the role itself, and what we’re looking for from you.
– You will be responsible for directing client strategy and managing a team to achieve and exceed targets and client KPIs
– You will manage a team and be responsible for directing and motivating them to achieve company goals
– You will be responsible for team development, aiming to develop and grow your team
– You will be responsible for commercial targets and proactively seeking out new business and potential up-sell opportunities within the agency
– You will vet all ideas and campaign plans generated by your team. It’s your role to add the sparkle to campaigns to ensure they shine, as well as ensure they are feasible and meet the client’s objectives
– You will attend internal account catch up meetings, external monthly and quarterly client meetings, and client calls, as necessary
– You will be responsible for setting up and keeping track of client KPIs and objectives
– You will maintain and proactively look to develop key client contacts, making regular contact and ensuring that we are meeting, and exceeding their expectations
– You will be responsible for looking after all client contracts and deliverables
– You will be responsible for managing and directing challenging client relationships, and are ultimately responsible for proactively finding solutions to all account issues
– You will be required to evaluate strengths and areas of development throughout the team and create personalised training programs and targets to measure successes, failures, and any areas for improvement
– You will use your knowledge and experience to foresee future trends, and inform the wider team to help ensure Jaywing PR is always one step ahead of competition
– You will be responsible for actively looking for ways to improve agency work and productivity
– You will represent the business and be required to know both the PR and SEO sides of the business, and industry inside out
– You are a passionate and creative individual
– You are a driven natural born leader, who can command and inspire a strong team of PR professionals
– You have excellent communications skills and can adjust your communication style to suit all situations
– You have a depth of experience, working with a range of B2B and B2C clients across a wide range of industries
– You will have in-depth knowledge of multiple sectors, and are a genuine thought leader in specific areas
– You will be passionate and thought provoking, capable of inspiring original campaigns from your team
– You will be commercially savvy and have experience managing sizeable client budgets
– You have an in-depth knowledge of the media landscape in general, and an encyclopaedic knowledge of the history of the media, both on and offline
– You have an in-depth knowledge of all major media and social media outlets and platforms
– You are the person that people come to for advice and insight
– You have an experience in managing social-only accounts, and can coordinate strategy planning, set-up, auditing and team training
Please note: To apply for this role please use the link below. Any applications that are not received through our website cannot be considered.