To accommodate for the continuing growth of SupaReal, we are on the hunt for the next brilliant person to join us on our journey. The role we are currently recruiting is for an Inbound Marketing Manager.
Who are we?
SupaReal is a dynamic B2B inbound and content marketing agency based in Ancoats, Manchester. We help our clients grow with a sophisticated and strategic approach that increases awareness, builds authority and generates relevant inbound leads.
We are also an agency partner of HubSpot, the world's leading inbound marketing platform.
What’s the job?
You will be involved in all areas of inbound marketing, such as SEO, social media, content and email marketing.
Some key aspects of this role will include:
- Writing content, primarily for blogs, emails and landing pages
- Managing and growing social media channels
- Evaluating each channel and providing solutions for increasing performance
- Creating workflows for automated lead nurturing
- Client reporting and communication
- Generally getting ‘hands on’ to support your team and our clients
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- 2 to 3 years experience in a digital marketing agency
- Good knowledge of inbound channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, paid media)
- A demonstrable understanding of inbound marketing techniques
- Flexible approach to tasks and process change, willing to bring new ideas to the table
- Confident communicator
- Ambitious and driven
- Great attention to detail
- Extremely organised and focused
- Good project management skills
- A good writer, with a desire to become great
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media
- Outreach and building relationships with third parties
- Willingness to learn how to use HubSpot
- Adept at using software in general
- Keen eye for design and visuals
- Able to remain productive when working independently
What’s on offer?
We will invest in you, your career and your wellbeing - whilst offering competitive pay and holidays. Perks of the job include:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday a year (not including Bank holidays)
- Freedom to work from home 1 or 2 days a week
- Apple Macbook Pro provided
- Character offices in an old mill in Ancoats
- A commitment to support you as a happy, healthy, human
- Close, collaborative, family environment
- Commitment to your professional development and clear career progression
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company
“I ’ve been given endless opportunities...”Here‘s what Beth Henderson, one of our Inbound Marketing Managers, has to say about her time at SupaReal so far.
In the last two years, I have refined my existing skills and developed completely new ones - helping me to become a 'swiss army knife' in digital marketing. I've been given endless opportunities to grow as an inbound marketer at SupaReal and I don't believe anywhere else would have invested so much time and effort into my own personal development. My role involves working within several different areas of digital marketing, which means I have a much clearer view of what I enjoy doing most and what my strengths are.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the SupaReal journey, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and one of our team will be in touch to arrange a chat.