About the Role
The Photolink Group is a business that creates and produces Omni-Channel content for some of the biggest names in retail.
Established over 40 years ago as a photographic business, the group has metamorphosed into one of the most respected creative production company’s’ in the industry, providing end to end creative content solutions across the entire Omni-Channel spectrum.
Today the Group operates from 3 principle locations – Manchester, London & Mumbai and is embarking on a significant 5-year plan that will re-position the business as the leader in its market.
The is a new role within the Group and we see this as a key position to enable the business to deliver its objectives over the coming years.
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Styling room sets, lifestyle and still life
● Styling body model shoots and creative campaigns when needed
● Working across a range of accounts on clientfacing shoots
● Proactive attitude
● Signing off images, quality control and workflow data input
● Meet daily and weekly targets whilst maintaining high quality of styling and creative flair
● Responsible for own time management and team work with photographer on set to ensure workload is complete to a high standard
● Accurately following detailed client briefs and Style Guides to ensure the product is shot consistently
● Communicate any issues to the Line Manager and seek advice and help to resolve them
● Train and mentor members on all levels required
● Ensure sets and styling props area are well maintained and tidy throughout the shoot day
● Work with photographer on set to direct model and select the best imagery
● Take an active interest in brand development and undertake research and create mood boards for Styling Manager when necessary
● Take ownership of key accounts – working closely with both internal and external teams to ensure a smooth shoot
● Work with Line Manager to continuously try and find ways to streamline the process and ensure quality is maintained
● Lead weekly styling meetings for the team
● Busy workload – work at a positive pace to meet individual deadlines, as well as greater needs of the photographic team
● Careful handling of all stock, including retagging and packaging to an acceptable standard
● Work with the Line Manager to devise direction for styling team.
● Support in producing styling hand books for development for the team
● Oversee the daily outfit for fashion shoots
● Support in the Art Director for the Art direction of the ecommerce imagery
● Support in the development of a Ecommerce Style Guide for use as a reference and training tool
Knowledge and Skills required:
● 3 years experience as a stylist in a photographic styling team
● Strong portfolio of Homeware
● Must be able to demonstrate experience of working directly with, Creative Directors.
● Excellent organisational and time management skills
● Proven experience styling in a high volume, demanding ecommerce environment
● Have and keep a firm understanding of current and upcoming trends and how they relate to our client needs
● Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Docs.
● Ability to work with and develop studio systems and processes
● A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop a productive studio
● Must be comfortable working towards defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) from clients
● Must be able to quickly understand and work with client and team changes within a studio.
● Be a strong team player who is eager to learn and can grasp information quickly
● A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships
● Flexible approach to meet business needs
● Strong listening and questioning skills
● A sense of leadership for a team
● Exceptional eye for detail
● Calm under pressure and under tight timeframes
● Innovative, Creative, Exciting ‘Exceptional ideas, everyday. It in our blood. It set us apart’
● People ‘People at the heart of what we all do. Growing exception talents. Giving everyone a voice’
● Opportunity ‘Investing in people. Developing new opportunities. Growing the business together’
● Family ‘Supporting every individual. Respecting every opinion. Working as a team’
● Communication ‘Keeping an open dialogue. Sharing unique perspectives. Respecting fresh ideas’
● Truthful ‘With our colleges and our clients’
About the Role
Apply for this job
Sorry, this job is no longer open for applications.