Hire Desk Coordinator
To be responsible for the hire out of a full range of broadcasting equipment to clients and provide advice to them on “best fit” solutions for their broadcasting and production requirements.
- Maximise all sales opportunities by providing high levels of customer service in all areas including answering phones promptly, handling queries and orders efficiently and accurately
- Explore new business opportunities whilst maintaining good business relationships with existing clients and all details updated to relevant CRM system.
- Providing a quick and accurate quote response to ‘best fit’ solutions for the customer’s operational needs
- Taking of orders, processing and following them through to completion
- Arranging delivery and collection of orders in accordance with the customer’s requirements
- Working together as a team, and liaising with all departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction for each hire
- If necessary, sourcing and hiring in additional equipment to satisfy the customer
- Processing all input to IT system and paperwork relating to all aspect of the hire job
- Keeping operations informed of any repairs and maintenance so that future business is not impacted
- Maintaining and having an interest in production, the broadcast and live events industry and relevant product knowledge
- Highly self-motivated, team player that thrives in a challenging and demanding environment
- Deadline driven, with high standards of accuracy
- Strong organisational and administration skills to effectively manage hire contracts, be able to identify problems, assess and resolve them
- Ability to learn and understand an extensive range of hire equipment (technical specifications and applications)
- Good literacy, numeracy and computer skills
- Exceptional level of customer service in all areas
- A confident, professional and outgoing manner to be able to deal with customers at all levels
- Confidence in your ability and have a passion for selling/account management
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with customers
We want to know what drives you and makes you unique, so send us your CV together with a covering letter to: email@example.com
The role operates on a shift basis between the hours of 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday to Friday. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast paced technology led industry with a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. A great Company pension, 20 days annual leave increasing up to 25 days, private medical, life insurance, free parking.