Head of Social
We are an award-winning content agency looking for a social media expert to help shape and grow this expanding side of our business.
You will know all there is to know about social, including best practice and effective management of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn and YouTube.
You will have worked on the accounts of high-profile brands and have a wide knowledge of both Organic and Paid social media campaigns. You will be able to demonstrate this through the imaginative ideas and great results you have achieved for clients.
We’re looking for an innovator, with a clear understanding of analytics, and the ability to reflect on data to make strategic decisions. You will have a proven history working in a similar role, perhaps as a Senior Social Media Manager, Social Media Strategist, or Head of Social.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work with new and existing clients to define their social media objectives, what channels they should engage with, and their content strategy
- Manage the publishing of content, engaging audiences and harnessing user generated content for our clients
- Work closely with our internal team to inform and advise on creating original and unique stories that drive engagement on social media, including our Head of Video to develop a coherent and successful social video strategy
- Define our social media offer including the services, tools and technologies
- Constantly monitor and register social media trends and new platforms/channels
Skills and experience
- Three years’ social media experience in fast-paced digital content environment
- Extensive experience defining and delivering social media campaigns and activities within an agency environment
- Experience selling social media services and campaigns to clients
- Strong leadership and management skills, ideally with previous experience managing a small team
- Good knowledge of social media tools such as Pulsar
- Proven track record for increasing traffic, followers and engagement
- Extensive experience of driving community and engagement through social media
- A good eye for images and photographs
- Skilled writer and content creator
- A ‘can do’ attitude to getting the job done and a great sense of humour!
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th March
No agencies please