Do you have a passion for E-commerce? Would you like to be part of an innovative company who offer some of the best solutions in the industry? Are you a leader of people and able to share your knowledge? If yes we may have a place for you at UKFast!
What is the role?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced E-commerce professional to take on a brand new role at UKFast to build an E-commerce function and to be a significant part of growing UKFast further. Our constantly evolving business and solutions will benefit from a dedicated person leading the E-commerce drive, and you will be responsible for identifying how to deliver an E-commerce strategy.
What experience/skills do I need?
• We’re looking for someone who has had a pivotal role within a successful E-commerce function
• An ability to create and deliver an E-commerce strategy within B2B
• Strong influencing and leadership skills, and a high level of energy to match
• Knowledge and understanding of technology solutions would be a major benefit
What’s the earning potential?
UKFast are offering and attractive salary of between £45-60k depending on experience. Core benefits include private healthcare, company car, and holiday allowance which increases each year.
What benefits are on offer?
• Onsite parking
• Gymnasium – great way to keep in shape
• Private BUPA healthcare cover after 1 years’ service
• Steam room to relax
• Free fruit delivered fresh to the office daily
• Birthdays off as a paid holiday
• Company ski trips to Switzerland
• Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
• Table tennis and pool tables to play all day, every day!
• Computer game area – so get your game faces on
• Crèche on site – bring your little ones into work
• Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
• Football/netball/running clubs
• Monthly pub quizzes – friends and family can also come along
• Bar – free drinks on a Friday afternoon!
• An extra week holiday when you get married after 1 years’ service
• Recording studio
• Summer BBQs at the founder’s home
• UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 expected to attend in 2016
• Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
• Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
• Family days out to Chester Zoo
• Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after 2 years’ service
• Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
• Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
• £4000 bonus to anyone who designs a new software deemed to be useful to the business
• Reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing to Switzerland!
• Top performers achieve VIP parking
• We’re also big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1k after 5 years with us and an amazing £10k bonus after 10 years in the family
• Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
• Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
• Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contribution