Are you a graphic designer with passion and amazing talent?
Based in our Wirral office, you will be driven by design thinking and a desire to understand and communicate through multisensory design.
You will be able to organise, influence and help the ICE team in creating world class design that supports people in a very complex world, with one thing in mind – behaviour change.
We work with our amazing NHS, local authorities, voluntary groups, global pharmaceutical companies and other private sector companies in many communities across the UK to create opportunities for sustainable behaviour change.
We are ‘Changemakers’ and leaders in people-centred design communications, experiences, environments, products and services. We are always informed by deep insight.
Our values are of key importance to us, and they will need to be important to you:
What you will need to demonstrate to us
• That you are a graphic design Jedi with excellent attention to detail and accuracy. As a pro in Adobe Creative Suite, you also revel in the opportunity to influence all aspects of design, particularly visual communication.
• That you are a team player who is excited to be welcomed into a passionate, growing, dynamic and highly creative team. Working out of our head office in the North West, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients on an equally wide range of projects across the UK.
• Your hunger to get your teeth into a varied role which requires a ‘hands on’ approach, and your interest in behaviour change and engagement.
• Strong creative skills and a good understanding of current multi-platform design and communications – you’re fired up by not only what looks good, but what will move and motivate an audience into action.
• You enjoy getting stuck in; from taking briefs and leveraging insight through to collaboration in our co-creative process, you will then work quickly and flexibly to tight deadlines in order to deliver experiences which engage their audiences.
• You are a passionate self-starter, excited by and committed to the opportunity to develop new and existing skills and apply them in creating a legacy for people’s lives. You will support our insight team through the use of graphic recording/visual note taking.
Have we described you?
If so, we can promise you an opportunity to grow, add value and progress your career in an exciting environment by bringing your strengths to develop our team and have fun along the way.
Don’t miss out… if you have been excited by this opportunity, then act now and send us your CV.
• Adobe Creative suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
• Microsoft Office Suite; Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Adobe After Effects
• Video Scribe
Essential existing experience:
• Concept creation and development
• Creative problem solving
• Design for print and editorial
• Artworking (print and editorial)
• Design for web, social media and app
• Driving License and own transport.
Desirable existing experience:
• Graphic facilitation/recording (visual note taking)
• Interactive PDFs
• Animation/motion graphics and film
• Advanced illustration/rich pictures
• UX/UI for web, social media and app design
• Exhibition/event/experience design
• Point of sale
• Signage design
• Outdoor media design.