Full stack PHP developer
We’re on the lookout for a talented full stack php web developer to join our team.
Working on a range of projects for both large and medium sized clients, the appointed php developer will work with our digital, web, creative and account management teams in developing new websites using technologies such as Laravel, WordPress and similar systems to help deliver on our client briefs and marketing challenges. Using our bespoke UX orientated approach, you’ll be involved in carefully crafting beautifully designed, structured websites that not only look and function exceptionally, but add real value to our clients’ businesses.
The successful candidate must be hard working, reliable and energetic with a passion for the job, a keen eye for detail. You'll be involved in the technical specification of client websites, and will maintain and update them on an on-going basis.
You must have:
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- In depth knowledge of WordPress and a similar PHP framework such as Laravel, Magento or Code Igniter
- Ability to code websites responsively using SASS / CSS / HTML5
- Understanding and experience of various ecommerce platforms
- Ability to code, launch and manage email campaigns
- Strong PHP and MySQL knowledge
- Understanding (at least basic) in SEO
- Working proficiently with FTP clients,
- Version control experience using GIT, Bitbucket or similar
- API Integrations (SOAP/Rest)
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, and individually where necessary
- Attention to detail and focus on quality control
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to have:
- Plesk, Ajax, Other platforms such as Drupal, Joomla, Code Ignitor
- WordPress plugin development
- UI development experience
- Growing and stable agency
- Excellent team environment
- Bonus’ available for target achievement
- Real career progression for the right candidate including pay increases and role progression
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house gym (coming in new office space)
- Company healthcare insurance
If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.