Amaze requires a developer to work on leading web design and build projects as well as e-Commerce implementations for blue-chip customers.
The successful applicant will be working in the Manchester office in a close team environment with various technologies including, but not limited to, the following:
• ASP.NET MVC 4 / 5 with C#
• TridionCMS Suite
As the development teams are fairly dynamic in client and technology the successful applicant would be able to demonstrate at least 3 years of proven project experience and an ability to very quickly learn new technologies and working practices. As well as this, they should be willing to embrace the challenges of working in a fast-paced development team.
They will also have great communication skills and attention to detail is paramount.
Reporting to the technical manager of the team, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Developing and delivering high quality code across the full stack within a Microsoft .NET environment
• Writing effective documentation
• Working with and mentoring other developers
• At least 3 years’ experience of .NET with MVC framework/C# language
• EPiServer CMS / EPiServer Commerce (preferred)
• SQL Server / T-SQL
• JSON, XML, XPath, XSLT
• Continuous Integration (Team City preferred)
• Unit testing frameworks
• Workflow with git DVCS
• Front end development (HTML5, CSS, JS) in a Responsive way with familiarity of the recent best practices within Front end development
• Developing for high performance and solution resiliency