As the driving force to making any digital solution interface with the user, a successful front-end developer is a key asset in building world class digital experiences and enabling the ICE team to “make better happen”.
Are you talented and passionate about front-end development? Are you looking to use your amazing skills to build digital solutions that help change the world – building digital spaces, applications and tools that enable people to better support their health, wellbeing and happiness?
Our values are important to us, and we hope they are important to you:
So, what will the role involve?
• Working as part of a busy team within a wider behaviour change consultancy
• Taking pride in great front-end development work
• Cross browser testing and internal sign off
• Attending client meetings
• Working with a variety of development, design and behaviour change professionals to give great behavioural outcomes to our clients and partners
The essential knowledge and skills you will need:
• Experience of front-end development
• HTML5, CSS3, SASS (or LESS)
• Understanding of UX and UI
• Solid understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and how to resolve them
• Building responsive and fluid mark-ups using mobile first media queries
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Some web accessibility knowledge.
Nice to haves, desirable but not essential:
• Mobile app development
• Visual Studio
Your experience and achievements:
We’d love to learn about your commercial experience building and developing websites and applications.
‘People fit’ is key for us here at ICE. If you want a place to be supported, challenged and to grow – that’s in our DNA – and it’s our promise to you.
Now is a great time to act to be a part of #TeamICE. Come and #MakeBetterHappen