One have an immediate requirement for an experienced Front End Developer working with a team of developers to build strong and robust flat html templates. This role involves working closely with the marketing team and making amends and updates to existing websites as well as developing new websites using the latest techniques.
- Be able to create responsive website themes that work across multiple browsers.
- Experience working with HTML Emails.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of front-end development. This include all the usual technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, JS, jQuery, and experience with some of the major JS frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue.js etc.
- Generate CSS using SASS/LESS
- Demonstrate the ability to use automated workflow tools such as grunt and gulp etc.
- Ability to collaborate with in-house web designers to define UI solutions
- Be able to proactively research and take pragmatic technical decisions (framework selection, refactoring etc)
- Adaptable team player, keen to learn new technologies.
- Ability to translate PSD and Illustrator designs to HTML & CSS
- Experience in using content management systems
- Knowledge of how Drupal 7 and 8 works.
- Knowledge of how Wordpress works.
- Twig or any other templating language
- Experience using GIT or similar source control
- Knowledge of server side processes and PHP.
- 3+ years working within agencies
- Competitive salary
- Flexi-time scheme
- Company pension contribution
- Comprehensive holiday package
- Birthday holiday
- Proactive training scheme
- Parking space
- New business bonus scheme
To apply for this role send your CV to: adam@Thinkasone.co.uk or click on the link below
No recruitment agencies please