Fashion PR & Marketing Executive
My client is a leading UK fashion manufacturer who has an exciting opportunity to join their Lancashire team as a PR & Marketing Executive.
This experienced PR/ Marketeer will drive all aspects of marketing, brand and communications.
Role and responsibility:
· Working as part of a small team, you will develop, deliver and evaluate annual marketing and communication plans to increase engagement and increase consumer awareness for two of the companies fashion brands.
· Prepare and integrate marketing and communication messages through various channels, including PR, advertising, social media, in-store display, print, online and e-newsletters
· Manage relationships with international partners
· Development and direction of creative visual assets from idea through to visual execution
· Take an active role in the development and management of collateral for each brand including seasonal concepts, visual merchandise and web content
· Press/blogger liaison and attendance/coordination of press events
· You will have a relevant degree and at least 5 years’ experience working in a fashion marketing role
· Experience of building collaborative working relationships with external professionals
· A good track record of social media experience
· A proficient copy and content writer
· Happy to work independently and use your own initiative, but also a great team player
· Experience of Google Analytics and a good SEO knowledge
For more information with regards to this role or to register with Black Cherry Recruitment Ltd. please contact: Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or call 0161 228 7239