Farm North – Studio and Post Scheduler
The Farm are looking for a highly organised and self- motivated team player to join The Farm North’s Sport bookings team. The role will involve working with clients and the rest of The Farm North team to deliver first class Post Production and Studio operations for BBC Sport. While there are set tasks a large percentage of the role requires problem solving and forward planning, no day will be the same. Applicants must have two years industry experience in a coordinating or technical role.
- Crewing galleries, edits and LSM.
- Issuing rotas.
- Monitoring staff utilisation.
- Organising training/shadow days.
- Authorising and booking staff holiday.
- Attending production meetings.
- Inputting bookings into The Farm’s scheduling system with correct timings and charges.
- Setting up suppliers.
- Out of hours calls.
- Maintaining and building client and staff relationships.
Please submit your CV along with a covering letter to JobsNorth@farmgroup.tv.