Limehouse are looking for a creative off-line/on-line editor. The candidate must be able to work right across the Post Production process from initial off-line content edits, through to final on-line grade and sound passes. Motion graphics experience is highly desirable. The editor will be responsible for delivering high-quality content across our full client portfolio, from high end internal communication campaigns to targeted online brand marketing and promo films.
A pivotal role in our Post Production team, the editor will work with raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, scripts, library music and graphics. Working from a brief but also with the creative instinct to work without. Not all projects are shot to cut and the successful applicant must have the creativity to shape a narrative when necessary. The editor will work in close consultation with the Creative, Production, and Post Production teams to ensure relevant content is delivered on message, on brand and in a timely fashion.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, knowledge and experience:
● Post Production based degree or equivalent and/or at least three years’ experience in a similar
role. You’ll likely have worked within an editing or Post Production environment within a
creative agency and have experience in dealing with high profile, high net worth clients, with an
appreciation of commercial production values.
● Advanced technical proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite.
● A knowledge of camera based technologies for creative input.
● Proficiency in DVD authoring and file compression.
● Demonstrable After Effects experience.
● Numerate, with excellent team and communication skills.
● A willingness to learn and self develop as an individual and as part of a wider team.
● Proficiency with Windows and Mac OS X computers.
● Experience of working on multiple concurrent projects.
● Can work to tight deadlines and under-pressure.
● Is flexible (may have to work some weekends every once in a while).
● Good organisational skills are a must, self-starter and pro-active.