Branded3 is one of the leading Search agencies in the UK, and is renowned for delivering industry-leading Content Marketing campaigns for world-class brands, including Ladbrokes and Virgin Holidays.
As a direct reflection of the amount of new work we’re taking on board, our Editorial team is growing and we’re on the look-out for an Editor to work from our Leeds office.
As a member of the team, your daily responsibilities will broadly involve subbing, editing and signing off the content that is created by the Editorial team, as well as assigning tasks to each member of the team and setting deadlines.
– Guiding and collaborating with Content Writers to create high-quality content for the agency’s SEO campaigns and projects
– Subbing and signing off on content to be published online or submitted to clients prior to publication
– Organising and updating the team’s monthly schedule to ensure everything is delivered within the specified deadlines
– Working alongside the Project Management team in order to prioritise and deal with requests in a timely and efficient manner
– Working alongside Content, Search, and PR Strategists, Designers, – Developers and Account Managers to ensure that content created fits the brief and will achieve Branded3’s objectives for clients
– Identifying key areas of weakness and acting upon them to improve the content output of the agency
– Liaising with freelance writers when necessary
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
– Outstanding research and writing skills applied to creating clear and accurate content for the web
– Outstanding proofreading and editing skills
– Ability to rewrite copy in collaboration with Content Writers
– Keen eye for detail on and appropriateness of text and media
– Excellent organisational and time-management skills
– Excellent communication and team-working skills
– Understanding of legal matters, including copyright, privacy and accessibility online
– Understanding of the digital environment, content marketing and SEO
Qualifications and experience:
– Essential: At least two years of experience in a similar role
– Essential: Professional training in editing and proofreading
– Essential: Experience of crafting relevant and effective copy for the web
– Essential: Experience of using Microsoft Office and content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
– Desired: Experience in a digital marketing agency environment
– Desired: Experience of using InDesign
– Desired: BA degree in English or a related subject.
The successful candidate will join Branded3 at the company’s offices in Thorpe Park on the outskirts of Leeds. The salary for this full-time position is negotiable depending on experience.