We’re seeking a switched-on, hands-on, creative, personable and enthusiastic Digital Senior Account Director who will be responsible for the delivery of key accounts in the agency and to deliver infectious results.
A creative and strategic thinker (and 'do-er') experienced and well versed in digital brand communication. You will have the opportunity to work within our fantastic client base ranging across national and global brands, publishers, charities, entrepreneurs and start-ups.
The role is a hands-on creative and strategic opportunity; allowing you to deliver compelling multi-disciplined digital solutions across a wide gamut of digital and multi-platform/multi channel.
Working with the technical, design and accounts team, you will be experienced in being able to take ownership of a brief and develop and communicate the right solution to the client and the team.
You will be a talented relationship builder with a proven track record of growing accounts and managing teams that deliver award-winning work. We are a hands-on, brand-led, digital team and we are looking for the right individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to enthuse our clients and team alike.
You will be focussed on delivering creative solutions and strategic plans for our clients working alongside our project and content teams. The role demands the ability to create and present compelling pitches to new and existing clients, along with the ability to lead the team to deliver our client's vision.
You will demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills, working directly with our wonderful clients and the project, design, content and technical teams.
You will be working on several campaigns and must therefore have excellent organisational skills. The role will cover the gamut of our services: Design & Build, Brand Communications, Digital Marketing.
- Ownership of several significant client accounts.
- You will demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills, working directly with our wonderful clients and the project, design, content and technical teams.
- The role demands a pragmatic strategic and creative individual.
- You will have experience within integrated campaigns utilising search, eCRM, social media, digital advertising platforms and creative apps.
- Problem solving, leading by example and embracing existing and new technologies to help create the perfect solutions for our clients.
- Ideally you will have experience producing within design and build services across web and mobile platforms.
- You'll have a proven track record in a client services, project or accounts role for a marketing or communication company / agency.
- Experience in social media planning and management would be advantageous.
- Ability to demonstrate your understanding of the importance of sound development principles and producing high quality solutions suitable for commercial output.
- Experience in resourcing and empowering teams to produce outstanding work on time and to budget.
Mosquito is a creative digital agency with a strong integrated brand building offer. We work for blue-chip, entrepreneurial and challenger brands across the UK, USA and Germany and are looking for talented, committed professionals with an eye for detail and a passion for the job.Mosquito have offices in the North West UK; in Manchester's Northern Quarter. We service clients nationally (including central London) and internationally.Benefits include contributory pension scheme, life assurance, generous holiday scheme, fresh fruit delivered twice weekly and freshly ground coffee, plus frequent socials and much more...
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please get in touch - click the link below