Digital Project Manager
Digital project manager required to join a growing agency.
You will work alongside account management and production teams to manage a range of exciting projects including websites, mobile apps and wider campaigns. Based out of our offices at Liverpool's waterfront, you will help to deliver high-profile projects for the likes of Harrods, Channel 4 and Volkswagen.
Please read the job requirements before applying.
- 2 years minimum digital agency experience
- Organised (obviously)
- Good communicator
- Capable of operating in an occasionally high-pressured environment, working to hard deadlines
- Familiar with industry standard tools for managing work-flow, files, client communications
- Experienced with methodologies such as agile and waterfall
- Can bring ideas to the table, help us to constantly improve processes
- Whilst primarily a studio-based role, you will occasionally be required at client meetings
- Immediate start
- Based in Liverpool
- Full time
- Pay based on experience
- Benefits following probationary period include Phone, Apple Laptop, Gym
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a copy of your CV.