Fancy joining a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Company to Work For?
We are a global award-winning digital marketing agency with offices in Leeds, London, New York and Singapore. We are passionate about digital and experts in marketing. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands to consumers online.
We are looking for an experienced and technical digital Project Manager to take responsibility of delivering web projects on time and on budget. Our city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As part of the Production department you’ll be supporting the Head of Project Management in the delivery of all web projects within the agency, contributing to client satisfaction, whilst also managing your own team of junior and project managers, helping the agency as a whole to produce fantastic creative work. Naturally we want someone who’s is incredibly organised and has the ability manage multiple large-scale projects at any one time. We want you to have a deep knowledge and understanding of project management methods, leading technologies and products, both web and application.
What we need
- At least 2 years’ experience in website build project management.
- Highly organised, motivated, and can take the initiative
- Experience working in a similar sized agency or multi-project environment is a must.
What you'll be doing
- Project Management of web projects working side-by-side with the account handlers to manage delivery of agreed projects
- Generation and guardianship of Functional and Technical specifications, and test plans
- Understanding of the technical skills required to deliver web project, and booking the right people to deliver the skills required at each stage of a project
- Complete understanding and control of projects, their current status, their requirements and deadlines
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.
To find out more about the role please apply direct - to qualify for a probation bonus of £750 - £1000 when you successfully complete your probation please quote the code DA18 in your covering letter. Click the link below