We're looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on digital-savvy candidate to support on coordinating and overseeing the design and build process for a series of high-profile websites for our international client base.
This role will focus on the production and coordination of website development, from the initial briefing through to the website launch. As a website production project coordinator, you will work closely with our multi-disciplined teams within design and development and take a hands-on approach with managing content in a content management system.
You will responsible for the production of a portfolio of websites, solely owning the content population elements. You will coordinate the build process and control several content management systems. Supported by development teams you will create the structure for each website to ensure it’s delivered on time and meets client expectation, so a good understanding of client communication is important.
As part of coordinating projects, you will also create timing schedules for the client and internal teams as well as provide relevant assistance in creating content briefs, proofreading copy and maintaining communication platforms such as Trello with clients and internal teams.
The right candidate must be a confident, team worker who can demonstrate strong communication and writing skills along with good attention to detail. Excellent organisation skills are also key, as you will be coordinating several projects at one time. You will work alongside project leads and an account director to ensure the smooth running and delivery of each project through the agency.
The role will be based in our Manchester City Centre office, in the heart of the Northern Quarter. At least one year's experience within an agency, or working client-side for a brand, ideally within digital marketing. Technical knowledge or experience of working within content management systems would also be advantageous but isn’t essential as full training will be given.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Basic knowledge of software including Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Confident communication skills – day-to-day client contact and working alongside key members for the design and development teams.
- Experience of working in a Content Management System (CMS)
- E.g. Umbraco or Wordpress etc. (not essential but would be an advantage).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and work on several stages of projects.
- Good timekeeping skills and able to prioritise own workload.
- A good understanding of the digital landscape and how the web works.
- A positive can-do attitude and eager to learn new skills.
- Advantageous - ability to write content - instructional text or copy for websites.
- Advantageous - experience of using Agile methodology and planning software e.g. Trello, Jira or Basecamp.
Mosquito is a creative digital agency with a strong integrated brand-building offer. We work for blue-chip, entrepreneurial and challenger brands across the UK, USA, Germany and many countries across Europe. We and are looking for talented, committed professionals with an eye for detail and a passion for the job. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please get in touch. Mosquito has offices in the North West UK; in Manchester city centre and Cheshire. We service clients nationally (including central London) and internationally.
Benefits include: contributory pension scheme, life assurance, generous holiday scheme, frequent socials, fresh fruit delivered twice-weekly, bean to cup coffee and much more...
Apply directly with a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the link below - we'd love to hear from you!