We’re in search of a Digital Media Exec/Manager to look after our clients’ paid digital media needs; implementing and managing successful online media campaigns across PPC, display and native advertising.
You’ll be involved in everything from research, strategy and planning, right through to delivery and you’ll have the autonomy to grow your own campaigns. There’s also opportunity to build direct working relationships with your clients too.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Media, your key responsibilities include:
• Carrying out market and competitor analysis, researching the online space and understanding clients’ needs and their customers’ motivations
• Putting together strategically sound media plans
• Collating and presenting ideas to both the team and clients
• Setting up campaigns through our tracking technology
• Writing content for PPC adcopy
• Providing feedback and recommendations on display creative
• Identifying relevant landing pages and advising on site UX where appropriate
• Liaising with media owners and paid search vendors to implement campaigns
• Producing insightful reports and assessing performance against KPIs
• Refining campaigns and making strategic recommendations
• Helping with new business activity by sharing recommendations and tactics for pitches and client proposals, as well as creating presentations
• Working closely and supporting the wider paid media and client service teams
• Staying up-to-date with industry developments and advising clients
With this in mind, we’re after a motivated, performance-driven individual who has some good experience under their belt.