Digital Marketing Officer
Would you like to work for an organisation which is the market leader in its sector and contribute to its growing success?
Home Instead is an award-winning, North West based franchise business, specialising in providing the highest quality of non-medical senior care to older people in the comfort of their own homes. We were recently presented with the Queen’s Award for Enterprise (Innovation), a remarkable achievement made even more special by the fact we are the only homecare provider to have been awarded such an honour, ever.
Our focus is on client service and we understand that by delivering exceptional service, and doing what we do well, then the commercial rewards should follow. Our mission is to become the UK’s most admired care company and we aim to change the face of ageing, across the UK. This is where you come in.
As Home Instead continues to grow, digital communication is critical to our success. We’re looking for a dynamic, creative and credible On-line and digital marketing officer to inform, engage and build our presence online.
The main purpose of this new role is to promote the Home Instead brand and services across all digital media channels. We’re looking for an experienced online marketer to shape and implement our UK digital strategy and build our brand presence online.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our organisation at an exciting time in its development. Home Instead Senior Care is a young and dynamic company that is highly innovative in its sector.
This is a permanent role working in a fast growth business with a great culture, desirable company benefits and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Creating and executing social media campaigns across all our social media profiles.
- Managing the development and launch of innovative new websites.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website. Manage and implement changes across the site to optimise performance.
- Drive online traffic to the company website and track conversion rates to make improvements to its performance.
- Updating website content
- Measuring, tracking, reporting and analysing marketing campaigns.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns to support channel and product growth utilising a range of techniques which could include paid search, SEO, social media and PPC.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of digital marketing against agreed KPIs
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Advising about new trends.
- Competitor research and analysis.
The Ideal candidate will display:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in managing online channels is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Marketing planning skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines.
- Higher Education to Degree level in Marketing, CIM or equivalent/similar qualification is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5years' experience in a similar online marketing role.
- Online marketing methods and best practice.
- Planning and budgetary control.
- Experience with PPC, SEO ,Google analytics and other analytics tools
- Content writing experience desirable