Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 – £40,000
Manchester City Centre
Sensational Digital agency, based in the heart of the creative hub of Manchester, requires a Digital Marketing Manager to join their global mission on providing creative, brand building communication for their global client base.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to work for a creative and energetic Digital agency that is at the forefront of creativity and driving digital innovation. This is an In–house digital marketing role for the agency and you will not be getting involved with any client work. Maybe you might be reading this working agency side and fancy an in–house role, but you must have demonstrable experience executing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
– Advanced knowledge of social media and digital advertising trends/techniques
– Self–starter that is passionate and willingness to self–teach in order to develop their knowledge without the reliance on others
– Minimum three years client side or agency experience
– Good ability in using all digital channels such as PPC, display ads, SEO, PR, social (organic and paid), outreach, content, email
– Experience developing a brand tone of voice and implementing it across all digital channels
– Passionate for community building using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
– Degree or similar in digital marketing
– The ability to conceive and deliver a digital campaign and meet ROI objectives
– Understanding of audience personas and content development based around them
– Able to report on goal funnels using Google Analytics and Salesforce or similar
– Proficient in implementing remarketing campaigns using pixels and cookies
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Please email your CV to David Walsh email@example.com or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Follow on Twitter @NetworkNatter and @DJwalsh16
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.