Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 16 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 16 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
Overall Role and Responsibilities: Working alongside our SEO Account Managers and Analysts to source and secure good quality, natural links, through numerous different online marketing strategies to ensure client’s campaigns are successful. This will predominantly be in the Finance Sector.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team with enormous potential to further develop our link building strategies and be part of large Content Marketing campaigns. This is an opportunity for bright, ambitious and tenacious individuals with good IT skills, and an interest in internet marketing to join our team and acquire the skills and experience to develop a career in SEO and online marketing. There is plenty of scope for career progression and promotion.
Duties will include
• Managing your own portfolio of link building campaigns
• Initiating, Implementing and managing client’s digital marketing strategies and campaigns to secure links.
• Working with clients and associated third parties.
• Following our link building template sourcing potentially good quality links
• Negotiating with third parties to secure links
• Achieving monthly targets
• Monitoring clients budgeted monthly spend
• Tracking client performance and recording link details for reports
• Managing medium sized client campaigns
• Writing professional reports and documenting campaigns for clients
Key Qualifications and Attributes: The ideal candidate will be someone who will integrate seamlessly into our existing team, and “hit the ground running” with hunger and enthusiasm to develop their skills and experience.
• Exceptional communication skills via email or telephone, with an ability to build rapport
• Articulate and literate with excellent communication skills and a good command of the English language
• A team player focused on success with a good team spirit
• Determination to succeed in a target driven environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good Internet and typing skills
• Experience with all Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Organisational skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Tenacious and assertive
• Enthusiastic and energetic
• Friendly outgoing nature that will fit in and work as a team player