Digital Marketing Executive
Stada Video is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and incredibly driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our fast growing company. Someone who is keen on helping us disrupt an industry.
Does the digital marketing landscape get you out of bed nice and early in the morning, and keep you awake well in to the night? Are you excited at helping business grab people’s attention via the many digital channels available in the internet era? If so, we need to talk!
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will execute a wide variety of tasks to maximise the effectiveness, performance and potential of all marketing channels for internal and client campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering consistently high quality content
- Support with strategy and deployment of digital marketing campaigns
- SEO & PPC, paid social and display (including Google Adwords and Facebook Ads)
- Content creation and ownership of all Social Media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, Twitter)
- Content and updating WordPress with content updates, new landing pages, assets etc.
- Producing marketing collateral
- Support and planning in the briefing stage
- Email marketing campaigns (including Mailchimp)
- Copy for emails, presentations, tenders and pitches
- PR activities (including press releases, awards entries etc)
- Creative content for paid, owned and earned media
- Support for sales activities
- Accurate analytics and tracking of marketing activity with data reporting
Stada Video is a content creation and distribution agency that focuses on storytelling to deliver results for brands across the UK. We create and distribute video and other content on platforms that have the most attention in the year we are living in. Right now, this is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, blogging sites, custom apps and digital publishers.
The Right Person
- 2 to 3 years of in-house or agency experience in a digital marketing role
- Excellent understanding of digital channels including Google Organic
- Loads of social media experience
- Enthusiasm for inbound marketing
- Experienced in running Marketing Campaigns
- Strong administration skills
- Strong copywriting skills and a natural flare for bringing ideas to the table
- Passion for constantly improving and developing
- Willing to work as a team with a bright personality
- High energy, positive attitude and as ambitious about the future as we are!
- Microsoft Office
- Understanding of PC and/or Mac operating system
- Adobe packages preferably (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar)
- Good understanding of WordPress and basic HTML
- Excellent grasp of popular Social Media platforms and digital trends
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned media
- Facebook Ads and Google Adwords
- £20k – £25k salary based on experience
- Pay review every 12 months
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Being a big fish in a small tank and the opportunity of building your own department within a fast growing company
- Being a part of something special and helping us disrupt an industry!
Are You As Ambitious As We Are?
As a fast growing and insanely ambitious video media company, we are looking for talent that share our vision and values and want to join us on this entrepreneurial journey. We’re a young company and we’re giving you the opportunity to become an important part of our DNA.
If you feel like you have that something special that we are looking for and if you want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, apply right now!
Please send your CV and a compelling cover note to email@example.com