Hey, digital kings and queens! Want to Jam with us? We’re looking for a highly motivated and proactive Digital Account Manager to join our outstanding team and work across both B2B and consumer accounts.
Our new Jammer will be working alongside a great team for established brands within the Personal Finance, Tech, Leisure and Property sectors, among others.
You’ll be responsible for developing and managing digital strategies for our clients, helping them achieve their digital marketing goals, including increased online presence and impressions, lead generation and streamlined sales processes.
As a confident communicator and creative thinker, you will get stuck into delivery work, such as content writing, managing social profiles, implementing paid social activity, pitching to journalists and influencers to raise brand awareness, and monitor web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
You will plan and lead the execution of digital campaigns, coordinating work effectively with the wider account team, to ensure online activity marries with offline objectives and oversee digital initiatives to ensure solid engagement and brand consistency.
Our ideal Digital Account Manager is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative digital skills, performs well under deadlines and pays intricate attention to detail.
We’re a close-knit team and the agency is energetic and fast-paced, so you’ll need a good sense of humour and a work ethic in line with our ambitions.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Experience of working on brands at manager level
- Experience of working on strategy, implementation and analysis
- Proven success in achieving set KPIs based on business objectives
- The ability to truly understand your clients, what makes them tick and what keeps them awake at night
- Integrated experience across PR, digital, social media and marketing communications
- Strong written and verbal skills
- To understand the unique requirements of working for a small agency
- The ability to work collaboratively
- To love what you do. We really care about the work, and our Jammers. We want someone who feels the same way
- Content management of clients’ websites
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Oversee day-to-day and ongoing management of all digital channels
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals to meet
- Optimise web content SEO as well as usability
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Update and manage clients’ blogs, e-newsletters, and social media channels
- Knowledge of a range of analytical tools including Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Develop and oversee A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Manage budgets and content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Regular client interaction
- Monitoring clients’ industries, immersing yourself in their industry news
- Ensure compliance (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- 2 years agency experience in digital marketing/PR
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferable
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Above all we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work with leading brands
- A positive and fun work environment
- A great team and support network
- Autonomy to bring your own creativity to the mix
- A bonus structure
- Very generous holidays
- Flexible working
- Continuous training
- An office dog!
If you’ve got what it takes to become our next Jammer, send your CV and details of current salary to email@example.com
Salary dependent on experience
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester City Centre