We're growing and on the look out for the next brilliant person to join us on our journey.
We are currently recruiting for a Hybrid Front-End Designer/Developer. So if you're a Digital Designer with good front-end dev skills, hit us up!
WHO ARE WE?
SupaReal is a dynamic B2B inbound and content marketing agency based in Ancoats, Manchester. We're also an agency partner of HubSpot, the world's leading inbound marketing platform.
We do things a little differently here, for both our clients and our team. Everything we do means something, it drives value, and it just works.
Our goal is to help each of our our clients grow, and we don't mind getting our hands dirty to do so. We understand that every client is different, and aim to define a sophisticated and strategic approach to suit their specific needs, so together we can increase awareness, build authority and generate relevant inbound leads. We'll always go the extra mile to ensure we deliver the results we know we can achieve, because we're not just any content marketing agency.
But don't worry, we're not all work and no play. We're proud of the culture we've developed and are keen to keep building upon this as our team grows.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We know we're good at what we do; we create compelling promotional campaigns, landing pages, engaging emails, and amazing client web projects. But we don't want to stop there. To ensure we continue to set the bar high with our outputs, you'll be involved with driving innovation, creativity and best practice for all things design and front-end dev. So we're looking for you to get involved in a wide variety of content production - infographics, animations, video, quizzes and games.
You'll also get down and dirty with the technical implementation of various systems and software to support our sophisticated marketing strategies. You'll get to work with top notch automation platforms, like HubSpot and Click Dimensions to configure sophisticated inbound marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- 3+ years experience as a digital designer and highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient with modern front-end frameworks and build-tools (E.g. Foundation; Gulp; templating languages and package managers).
- Proven experience of acting as a key part in the creative process, being proactive in generating ideas, and an ability to provide relevant input to produce creative ideas.
- Experience of working within brand guidelines.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively — not everyone understands technical terminology like you do!
- Able to remain productive and focused when working independently.
- A keen eye for detail and a working knowledge of digital design, UX and accessibility best practices.
- A flexible approach to tasks and process change — we’re a growing and agile company!
Desirable qualities we’re looking for:
- Experience in a content management platform such as WordPress or Drupal.
- Experience in a marketing automation platform such as HubSpot, ClickDimensions, Eloqua or Marketo.
- Knowledge of code management and collaboration.
- Bringing new tools, technologies and techniques to the table.
- A track record of self-development and continued learning.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
Culture is a big part of SupaReal. Yes, we aim to create meaningful campaigns for our clients - but we also want to make your time with us as meaningful as possible too. That's why we're committed to investing in you, your career and your wellbeing - whilst offering competitive pay and holidays. Perks of the job include:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience).
- 25 days holiday a year (plus Bank holidays).
- Freedom to work from home 1 or 2 days a week.
- Apple Macbook Pro provided.
- Character offices in an old mill in Ancoats (the 'Best Place to Live in Britain' we'll have you know!).
- A commitment to support you as a happy, healthy, human.
- Close, collaborative, family environment.
- Regular company social events, nights out and team lunches.
- Commitment to your professional development and clear career progression.
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company.
- Fresh fruit and as much tea and coffee as you can drink.
“I’VE BEEN GIVEN ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES…”
Here‘s what Beth Henderson, one of our Inbound Marketing Managers, has to say about her time at SupaReal so far.
In the last two years, I have refined my existing skills and developed completely new ones - helping me to become a 'swiss army knife'. I've been given endless opportunities to grow at SupaReal and I don't believe anywhere else would have invested so much time and effort into my own personal development. My role involves working within several different areas of the business, which means I have a much clearer view of what I enjoy doing most and what my strengths are.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the SupaReal journey, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in touch to arrange a chat.