You’re passionate about design and technology, you love to craft wonderful websites based on beautiful branding.
You have design and front-end skills in equal measure, at least 2 years commercial agency experience and a desire to work in a team environment where you can truly step into the light.
Say hello to Carbon Creative, we’ve been looking for you!
We’re an award winning branding and web design agency based near MediaCityUK. We are expanding our digital team and looking for a permanent creative web designer with great front end skills.
Our expectations of you:
A love of all things web, a willingness to learn, a passion and drive to push yourself.
Be highly creative with a strong attention to detail.
Work as a key member of the web team along side existing web designers, developers and brand creatives.
Contribute creatively to the design and development process.
Be involved in projects from initial concept through to delivery.
Be able to communicate with clients independently.
Some things we’d find attractive about you:
– Great commercial portfolio.
– Working knowledge of Adobe CC and/or Sketch (we primarily use Sketch).
– Experience of taking concepts through from wireframe to full design and build.
– The ability to communicate your ideas clearly to the team.
– Experience with WordPress and theme development.
– Be able to write valid and semantic HTML5 which is cross-browser compatible.
– CSS3 (ideally using Sass).
– Experience building and device tested responsive websites.
If you know some of this stuff, you’ll be our perfect match:
– Knowledge of build tools – Bower, Gulp or Grunt, NPM
– Git experience (either command line or GUI)
– Email design, build and testing
– Experience working with SVG graphics on the web
We’ve got some amazing things to offer you, for a start you’ll get to work alongside our super friendly team of 14 other award winning creative’s, developers and account managers working in a truly supportive environment, not to mention:
– Excellent base salary.
– Company pension scheme.
– State of the art Apple Mac + Herman Miller Desk Station.
– Great opportunities for career progression.
– A monthly budget to spend on books, apps, events etc.
– Company support to help train and develop your skills.
– Team trips to web related events.
– Your birthday off & staff fun time out.
– 21 holidays per year plus bank holidays.
– Cycle to work scheme.