We have a new opportunity to enhance the creative team at Amaze. We’re eager to find a talented Designer who is ready for a challenge.
You’ll be a keen learner who sees the benefits of working in an established and experienced creative team. This is an exciting opening for a talented designer to join a leading agency where you can really make your mark.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the creation and delivery of ideas-led digital marketing and Social Media campaigns. There will also be opportunities to work on related web solutions across a range of clients and digital channels. You will work alongside Art Directors, Copywriters, Technical and Account Management departments, to produce strong creative solutions and creative assets that are both on brief and on time.
It’s essential that you approach your work with a positive attitude; delivering work under pressure, to a deadline, as part of this cross-disciplinary team.
The person we are looking for will have a great blend of skills, experience and attitude. Ideally, you will already have some digital agency experience and understand the importance of good communication. You must have a good range of hands-on digital production skills and proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite. Someone who keeps up to date on the latest digital design and social media trends will have an advantage.
You will have high standards in the quality of your delivery and able to execute them quickly and to a brief. An eye for detail is acutely important; to ensure everything you deliver is both pixel perfect and error free. We will expect you to take pride in every design or campaign you create, no matter how big or small.
– 3+ years industry experience
– Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite software
– Understanding of up-to-date HTML / CSS
– Strong appreciation for creative design & layout
– Experience working on digital campaigns and the design of digital media assets
– An appreciation of user-experience techniques and best practice
– An interest and understanding of Social Media advertising and trends
– Knowledge of web design principles and a genuine interest in digital creativity
– Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
– Passionate about the solutions you work on and the development of your own career