Digital Content Creator
Based in our Leeds Office this role will see the right candidate producing content to support our clients campaigns as well supporting our own in-house marketing activities.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will produce content daily across our clients websites and social media channels. This will mainly involve the creation of website articles, interactive content and social post, but also includes video, photos, graphics and audio working along side our studio team of creatives to deliver this work.
As well as creating the content you will have a role in promoting it across social media platforms using paid advertising or developing partnerships with other on-line publications. So knowledge of building relationships with 3rd party media outlets is crucial.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2 years experience producing web and social media content.
- Ability to write, edit and proof-read quality written content. Across a range of subjects and industries.
- Good editorial judgement.
- Proven ability to research 3rd party sources to aid content development.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimisation.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge of industry best-practices, including content delivery standards and usability.
- An understanding of how to promote content other key social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube and a desire to keep upto date with the changes in these platforms.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge/Awareness of media relations, PR and online outreach techniques and working with our PR and Outreach teams.
- You’ll also need to think up and create a lot of content by yourself with limited team input so plenty of scope to flex your creative
- Great communicator.
- Experience of working in marketing agencies.
Sound good to you? Apply for this role today - click the link below