Digital Client Director – Manchester City Centre
iProspect is the leading global digital performance marketing agency.
The company helps brands maximise their online marketing by driving digital performance through Paid & Natural Search, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile, Paid Social Advertising, Social Media Management, Content Marketing, Lead Generation, Analytics Management and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
The iProspect team stretches across 50 countries with 71 offices and over 3,000 employees. In the UK it has offices in Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Newcastle and Stafford. iProspect Manchester has over 140 staff working out of its Portland Street office. Having won Best Agency at the Big Chip Awards in 2015, the agency leads the industry in Manchester and the North West.
The agency is looking for a Client Director with a background in performance marketing to join its award winning team. These Clients have a real passion for their business and want their partners in iProspect to be as equally as passionate. They want their partners to put a ‘buzz’ into their business and constantly strive to achieve competitive excellence. They have great aspirations for the future and put a lot of trust in their chosen partners to help them deliver against those aspirations.
• Good experience in working in a multi-media team, Ideally within an agency group
• A high level of experience in managing digital campaigns, ideally for large, complex clients
• Digital Performance background with deep understanding of at least one channel (ideally SEO, PPC, Social, Programmatic or Analytics)
• Experience of directly managing people
• A strong POV on digital performance backed up with experience
• Excellent client management skills with a proven track record of working with senior clients
• A good knowledge of marketing principles & strategy
• Excellent project management and problem solving skills
• Ability to pre-empt problems and be pro-active in producing solutions
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strategic planning and management skills
• Manage numerous projects and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale
• A strong grasp of digital marketing methods and results driven performance metrics