We currently have an opening for a Digital Art Director to lead the creative delivery on one of our new accounts. The account offers the opportunity to work for a global business, both in the UK and with the client in the Middle East.
Working in partnership with the Creative Director, you will share responsibility for concepts, definition and delivery of various digital experiences, from concepts to delivery. Working across a number of our client’s brands, your role will be hugely influential in defining and driving the success of your team and the agency.
An experienced and proficient communicator – you are either already, or feel that you are now ready, to lead creativity to a demanding and potentially international client portfolio. You have a passion for digital and are seen by your colleagues as a digital native.
The successful applicant will have an in-depth knowledge of digital design trends, interaction design and user experience. We want to feel your passion for technology, for current and emergent platforms, communication channels and connected devices.
As Art Director, your objective is to imagine, architect and execute digital experiences, where brand and human-user experiences combine, improving standards and leading the way in digital design delivery.
You can originate your own ideas and present them. You know when and how to facilitate collaboration. You can think strategically, identify a brand truth and know how the digital experience should bring that truth to life – for the mutual benefit of the brand and the user.
As a creative leader, you will embrace the technology of today and tomorrow, evangelising beauty and crafting work that demonstrates expertise and design flair in typography, colour theory, composition and use of content. You will create beautiful and powerful brand experiences, maintaining and enhancing the high standards established over several years working in partnership with the client.
Your portfolio should demonstrate a track record of creative inspiration and delivery, showcasing original, standout, and award winning digital solutions. Your work will display superb attention to detail and a consistently high standard, produced both by yourself and by your leadership and management of a team.
The role requires a passionate but level-headed leader who thrives on challenge and is brave enough to challenge convention, while maintaining the highest standards of design and usability.
As mentioned in the role description, as our client is based in the United Arab Emirates. You will be happy to travel to their offices and spend some of your time out there working with the client.
• 7 + years delivery experience
• Effectively manage high-profile multi-channel work streams.
• Lead by example and influence other disciplines to constantly improve the creativity of our output.
• Ensure quality and brand integrity for every piece of work delivered by the creative team.
• Communicate brand and project strategy to the creative and project teams.
• Develop and pitch creative concepts to internal and external audiences.
• Make confident and inspiring client presentations.
• Demonstrate experience and expertise in new-business development.
• Contribute to proposals and pitches to support new business opportunities.
• Maintain and share knowledge of current and emerging technical platforms, channels and trends.
• Experience of designing and delivering solutions for enterprise level CMS technologies (e.g. SDL Tridion, Episerver, Sitecore etc.) is a distinct advantage.