Accord is recruiting for a Digital Account Manager to join their Central Manchester team.
Accord is an award-winning, independently owned marketing agency. Due to growth, we are recruiting for a talented and ambitious Digital Account Manager to join our Manchester team, managing relationships with an exciting and varied group of key clients.
The Digital Account Manager is a key role in the Manchester team, and has the following responsibilities:
- Managing campaigns across a range of digital channels and maximising client return on investment
- Maintaining and growing client relationships through regular contact and leading on client meetings
- Developing comprehensive media strategies backed up by data
- Developing a strong understanding of your clients’ business and objectives
- Working closely with planning and client services to ensure we are delivering integrated campaigns to maximise return
- Proactively developing new digital media strategies
- Ensuring your clients are kept aware of relevant digital opportunities and innovations
- Continually developing your insight into consumer behaviour
- Researching and evaluating competitor behaviour using tools such as Adwords, Google Analytics and Hitwise.
Our marketing expertise is at the core of what makes us different but to deliver that difference we need the best people for the job.
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following skills and aptitudes:
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of developing and delivering effective integrated media campaigns
- Sound understanding of all digital media channels
- Passion for digital and ability to educate and inspire clients
- An effective communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external contacts
- Solid experience of managing digital campaigns for clients within an agency environment
- Strategic and logical thinker
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving, performance-led environment
As well as a competitive salary we are committed to offering a great work environment for all our employees.
You will be working alongside a talented and diverse group of professionals who just happen to be very good at what they do. You will have training and support to help you to develop your career, great opportunities for progression and a fun and sociable work environment.
Accord offers benefits such as a range of discounts and offers with retailers, free eye tests, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.