The Account Manager role is a critical link between long term strategy and day to day campaign implementation. Although we operate very differently from a traditional media agency here we adopt a structure that allows us to truly reward performance and we will expect the successful candidate to develop quickly within the organisation. If you’re quick to learn, organised and have a curiosity about how things work this could be the role for you.
You will work at the heart of a team which includes Media Planners, Analysts and Execs to help plan and deliver media. You will also work closely with specialist ‘hubs’ within the agency such as Tech Ops, Social, SEO and CRO. The majority of our digital clients have a large presence on TV, and you will work in client team alongside offline to deliver on multi-media strategies and gain in-depth knowledge of the relationship between all media.
Reporting into one of our Account Directors in Leeds the Digital Account Manager will be responsible for the coordination and output of the team on the day-to-day activity. They will also be proactive in analysing data, and accountable to performance of the account against the plans.
Our clients love us because we offer pragmatic media solutions for their business that can be adjusted and optimised at speed. Their business performance depends on it. As a Digital Account Manager you will be expected to live that mantra and ensure that it filters down to the junior team. Our approach to team development is vindicated by our growth in headcount and low staff turnover. We like to give people real, tangible responsibility as early as possible because trust is the best form of encouragement. This approach helps us to deliver the product our clients love and has helped us to grow exponentially over the last 5 years.
Just some of what you will do….
- Oversee client team outputs
- Manage day to day client relationships
- Oversee monthly plans and rationale
- Analyse campaigns daily/weekly/monthly
- Lead client comms processes including monthly meetings and weekly WIP/status calls
- Assist with financial management and forecasting
- Assist with new business opportunities
- Close working relationships with media owners
- Regular data/process reviews and evaluation
- Updates on Digital market mechanics and market fluctuations
- Learn & implement across all digital media channels
- Assist in developing structural foundations and processes
- Assist in the personal development of all junior staff members
- Run weekly WIP meetings and manage workflow
You are great at….
- Experience of utilising MS Office and, in particular, Excel to at least intermediate level
- A demonstrable interest in data and analysis
- The person must be inquisitive and have the confidence/fearlessness to ask the question
- A demonstrable interest and passion for all things media and marketing-related.
- Relevant Digital Experience – PPC, (Programmatic) Display and Social preferable
- Experience in managing a team is preferable
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant media experience
- Working with, handling and interpreting large data-sets
- Experience in working with 3rd Party Search Management Tools, Adserving Tools, Measurement & Attribution Technology and AdFraud & Brand Safety Tech
Great interpersonal skills for the purposes of:
- Working as part of a team
- Presentation skills
- Fantastic planning and organisation skills (Time Management)
- Exemplary attention to detail
If you believe you have the skills and drive to become a part of team ARM, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org