Digital Account Manager
Silverchip have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a growing digital agency.
We are a young, vibrant and enthusiastic team with a massive passion for technology that solves problems and we are committed to delivering value through innovative technology. Our projects can range from basic CMS websites to mobile apps and games, so everything we create is fully bespoke.
As a team, we love exploring new technology and staying cutting edge, through innovation and experimentation we can provide the most value for our clients. You will be encouraged to create and expand on ideas and develop your skills.
We love innovating and are looking for the successful candidate to think outside the box and push the boundaries.
As a Digital Account manager, you will be the primary contact for new and existing clients, contribute to the strategy of your clients' accounts and help guide them through the digital process in an efficient and organized way.
- Desire to learn
- Be a team player
- Be pragmatic, enthusiastic and able to use your initiative
- Min 2 Years Account management (Preferably in a digital agency environment)
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Awareness of and ability to capture client objectives and needs
- Awareness of all aspects of digital
- Possess strong organisation and time management skills
- Be able to cope with a busy and varied workload
- The autonomy to shape and grow your own role and place within a growing business
- Flexible working hours
- Top of the range computer equipment
- The funds and time for any self-improvement/training courses
- Regular socials
- Non-hierarchical structure - everyone gets a say in how and why decisions are made
- Newly renovated office in Manchester
- Beer fridge
To apply, email your CV with a brief covering letter to email@example.com