If you’re a PHP object-orientated programmer (OOP) with 2+ years experience – agency side advantageous – this could be just the role for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a dynamic developer who is familiar with PHP frameworks to join our rapidly expanding team of back-end devs.
You are comfortable with WordPress beyond the ability to just install and tweak themes and desirably have experience with PHP Cake and Magento.
Provable experience across similar frameworks would be taken into account, along with examples of how you have transferred or adapted these skills in context.
We want to see that you can deliver high quality work, whatever the framework or CMS.
You will have good experience of working with MySQL Databases and ideally knowledge of command line Linux and version control with GIT.
An attention to detail is a must, as is the ability to work self-motivated and within a team.
• PHP Object Orientated
• Magento – in particular, template editing and core Magento extending
• PHP framework experience (particularly Cake PHP) – not overly important if you have knowledge of other frameworks and are competent at object orientated programming using PHP
• HTML5, JQuery and CSS (not to the level we expect of a Front-End Developer, but still comfortable with each of these)
• Linux – comfortable on the command line and troubleshooting server problems
• Server configurations and Apache web server
• Facebook Apps
• Version Control (GIT)
• Mobile App Development
• Unit Testing
• Angular Framework
In return, you’ll have the chance to work with some amazing brands. Our client portfolio includes AO.com, Johnson Cleaners, Conservatory Outlet, Granite Transformations, Solidor, Oliver Harvey, Tibard, FIT Show and Saint-Gobain.
The team is dynamic with over 40 experts spanning the full marketing spectrum. Whether it’s design, development or digital marketing, we are driven by one thing – the outcomes.