We are seeking a Developer to come in and work alongside our award winning list of global clients. You will be part of a fast paced network of digital professionals, focused on helping our clients to maximise the opportunities created by the digital world.
You will have at least two years programming experience and be at the forefront of learning new technologies. Being an effective troubleshooter will come naturally to you and your problem solving skills will provide the ability to get quickly to a solution.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
– Scope / estimate the required effort needed to implement new functionality to existing solutions.
– Take functional requirement documents and develop sound regression free code.
– Provide our clients with Technical advice on new functionality and technical choices.
– Work with IT teams to provide support for internally/externally/cloud hosted infrastructures and configurations
– Work with internal Project and Service Managers to prioritise requests
– Liaise with both clients and internal staff to implement fixes to correct issues within SLAs
– Develop and contribute to process and development best-practice
– Liaising with 3rd party integrated software solution providers for incident resolution
– Out of hours on call support when necessary (on call payments will be issued)
Competencies and skills required:
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to both technical and non-technical clients
– Team player who can take initiative and own tasks to completion individually
– The successful candidate will have at least 2 years programming experience in the above and have the ability to learn new technologies quickly – Amaze is a technology-agnostic organisation and we work with an ever expanding range of technology solutions!
– Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills to provide the ability to get quickly to a solution
– STRONG ASP.NET C# – MVC / Web Forms
– STRONG Microsoft SQL Server
– Some experience with Web Servers (IIS)
– Some experience using source code management utilities e.g. GIT, SVN, TFS
Advantageous competencies/skills required:
– Experience of enterprise level CMS development e.g. Umbraco, EpiServer, Tridion
– Experience of a continuous integration environments
– Experience of design patterns e.g. IOC, MVC
– Experience working with JAVA e.g. JRE JDK