Designer and Developer
We’re looking for a designer and developer to join our inclusive, award-winning team.
This role will see the successful applicant designing and developing digital projects for clients in sectors covering construction, building products, architecture and manufacturing.
A keen eye for brand, layout, type and composition, plus a passion for all things design and digital is crucial, and the ability to work well under pressure, to display initiative and project management would be advantageous.
The successful applicant will have knowledge of web technologies. Hands-on experience of working with WordPress is a must.
Alongside strong website design and development skills, we’re looking for someone with an understanding or willingness to learn e-marketing, SEO, social media, analytics and other digital routes to market.
In summary, we are looking for:
- Passion to design and develop award-winning online solutions
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 and an ability to competently use Photoshop to create web optimised graphics.
- Experience of working with WordPress.
- Experience of using and interpreting Google Analytics would be an advantage but not essential, training in this area would be provided.
- A keen eye for design: layout, type and composition
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
We’re offering the right candidate a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work in a vibrant studio environment as part of a forward-thinking and friendly team.
If you think this sounds like the right role for you, please send your C.V. and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.