‘Veracity’, if you didn’t know, means ‘sticking to the facts’. It’s what we’re all about. So, here’s the truth (there’s enough fake news already)
- You’ve got to be good. Not full of yourself, but certainly full of talent, with at least a couple of years’ experience, and one or two killer pieces in your portfolio.
- You’ll know your stuff. Adobe Creative Suite, digital design, printing techniques and design, retouching, artworking, industry trends, all the usual – but crucial – things.
- You’ll want to learn. From experienced colleagues. From demanding national and international clients in DIY, health & beauty, food, household goods and home delivery. From the satisfaction of getting big projects over the line and in supreme style.
- You’ll be well rewarded. Not just with a competitive salary plus perks, but with fine company from a hard-working, fun-loving team in a small office in leafy Cheshire.
- You’ve read enough and want to apply. If you fit the description and are ready for a new challenge, then we’re ready to say hello.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org it could be the start of something special - and that’s no word of a lie.