AmazeRealise are looking to grow their already established creative department in Manchester with the addition of a talented mid-weight digital creative.
This role would be perfect for an ambitious and highly motivated creative mind, looking to further their career by working on high-profile work and some globally renowned clients. You’ll also have 3+ years industry experience, working in a similar fast-paced studio setting.
As a digital creative, you will be responsible for delivering outstanding work to a number of key clients, accountable to the Lead Creative/Art Director. The team is required to work across a number of creative disciplines, from web design through to conceptual thinking for digital advertising campaigns.
- 3+ years’ agency experience
- A creative thinker
- Experience producing engaging content for social channels
- Experience with mobile first web design
- Capable of producing excellent visuals, with high attention to detail
- A grasp of motion design principals
- Ability to confidently and concisely present ideas to internal and client audiences
- Experience working within brand guidelines - yet still producing fresh creative each time
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work harmoniously with your team Inc. Project managers and Account handlers
- A dynamic and positive personality
- Competence in industry standard software (Adobe Creative Suite – CC, Sketch)
- An infectious interest in all things creative and digital
- Experience working on photography shoots and video production is desirable but not essential
To apply, click the link below or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org