twentysix is an award winning full service digital marketing agency based in London and Leeds. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands closer to their customers online.
We bring brands to life online.
We start conversations. We understand the online environment and we can predict how consumers behave and ensure that brands we work with build powerful connections with their customers.
Creativity defines everything we do. It is as much about understanding social media, to defining a content strategy and technical innovation as it is about making things that look beautiful.
Underpinning our creativity is a rock-solid foundation of data, consumer insight and user experience. Everything we create is subjected to our brutal focus on measurability and effectiveness.
twentysix award winning creative team have won or been nominated for over 50 awards in the last 5 years for creativity and innovation.
Reporting into the Creative Director, the Designer will expected ti perform the following core deliverables of to create;
- Responsive web solutions
- Digital content ideas
- Social assets
- Mobile application design
- Affiliate and acquisition design material.
- Game design
- Degrees of illustration.
- Sales aid material.
- And any other digital creation material used within the context of the company remit.
We would also like to see the Designer support the Creative / Design team in the production of creative assets and ideas as well as;
- Contribute towards creative strategy and execution for clients
- Help ensure creative development for clients
- Strive to produce ground breaking work
- Help ensure “Brief +” response to requirements (over and above to surprise and delight the client)
- Present creative at new business presentations when required, in a compelling, passionate way
- Strive to ensure the creative department is perceived to operate at the highest strategic level by clients
- Goes the “extra mile” to deliver the very best creative work for clients and the business
- Support the culture of creativity, thinking, challenge and innovation
- Presents clearly and persuasively with enthusiasm and rationalisation to internal team
- Good client interpersonal skills
- Sells ideas in a confident and convincing way
- Understand the client commercial as well as creative requirements
The Skills/experience you will need to be successful are;
- A minimum of 2 years ‘experience of working within a creative environment, preferably an agency
- Degree in Multi Media Studies or relevant subject.
- Working knowledge of industry standard software such as but not limited to the Adobe creative suite.
- Knowledge of wire framing and implementation
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet.
- Good knowledge of the whole Adobe creative suite primarily Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects & Premier pro.
- Experience with colour grading, video editing and post production, basic animation / motion graphics knowledge would be an advantage
- Knowledge of adobe CC suite
Alongside a competitive salary and being based in Leeds City Centre (5 minutes walk from the train/bus station) we also offer fantastic benefits to all our employees.
Some of these are - £1000 golden handshake paid to staff when they successfully pass their probation who applied direct to us via our adverts. Private healthcare, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave, Child Care vouchers, Perkbox, Quaterly benefits, MyWellBeing plan inc Gym membership discout, Friday drinks and sweets/fruit, Loyalty benefits and Training and Development Programme to name a few. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full list of employee benefits.
To apply for this position please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.