Corporate Marketing Manager
You’re an innovative, creative marketer, dynamic and driven to succeed in a role where you can make a real difference to people’s lives. And you’ve got the track record to prove it.
We’re Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, seizing the opportunities of devolution with an exciting and ambitious agenda to deliver for the people of our globally ambitious city region.
Want to help us?
We’re looking for a marketing manager to lead our marketing team, working as part of a newly integrated communications, marketing and engagement service. You’ll deliver high quality, effective marketing communications across our whole corporate, policy and service portfolio, including on transport, employment and skills, energy and environment, culture, digital connectivity and more.
You’ll be able to demonstrate a successful track record in this type of role, how you’re a team player and your ability to generate innovative, creative marketing communications that deliver results.
Experience and Knowledge
- At least five years strategic and operational marketing experience, public, private or third sectors.
- Robust understanding and experience of contemporary practice in relation to marketing and related disciplines including commercial and social marketing.
- Robust understanding and experience of digital / social media and technological innovation.
- Robust understanding and experience of designing and implementing research, insight and evaluation in marketing and related disciplines.
- Robust understanding and experience of the role of branding corporate, product and service marketing and communications.
- Significant and demonstrable experience of effective marketing delivery to support a range of different policy areas, products and service delivery.
- Ability to translate corporate and client requirements into a specification and plan accordingly to develop marketing strategy, plans and delivery.
- Ability to source and manage budget and resources.
- Ability to actively engage with partners / stakeholders to build networks and relations to support delivery of corporate priorities.
- Ability to influence and effect change at all levels.
- Ability to identify and develop business opportunities.
- Proven ability both in team working and matrix working.
- Proven ability for strategic and tactical decision making.
How to apply:
You can find out more and apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, we accept CV’s if accompanied by a supporting statement.
Or apply online using the link below