We are looking for a motivated self-starter with an understanding and interest in the personal data landscape to grow and manage the Personal Data and Trust Network on behalf of the Digital Catapult and the network partners – innovateuk, ktn, techUK and epsrc.
• Working as part of the communities team and closely with the digital content team, our personal data experts and network partners on the day-to-day management of the personal data and trust network
• Grow the community to meet the metrics around engagement, content creation, innovation and thought leadership
• Develop campaigns and community activities to promote and grow the drive interest and participation
• Identify the hot topics that the network should be involved with to ensure we are delivering value to the community and to the rest of the UK
• Mapping out engaging content and resources so people continue to be part of the conversation.
• Being able to link with influencers, support new online initiatives and create engagement with the already burgeoning personal data and trust sector
• Scheduling regular and valuable touchpoints through mailshots, social media, events and other relevant channels
• Working with the organisations involved to ensure that both the online presence and the physical community reflects the priorities
• Ensuring we are bringing people from across the whole of the UK together to deliver opportunities and solutions to challenges faced by innovators and businesses working with personal data
• Working with the network to develop collaborative projects that lead to breakthroughs on sharing personal data with trust and for developing network sourced grant bids.
• Project management
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
• Have an understanding of the current and emerging trends in the market, technology, legal, policy and ethical aspects of personal data and trust in the global economy;
• Have a wide understanding of current innovation and technology debates in the digital economy.
• Be a strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
• Experience of managing communities (online or offline)
• Proven track record of customer and relationship management experience.
• A strong communicator, highly motivated, extremely organised with an excellent eye for detail.
• Ability to form successful working relationships with partners, community and colleagues across the business
• Proactive individual who is capable and confident in making suggestions and decisions.
• Passion for the technology sector.
• Experience of CRM systems, ideally Salesforce