Communications & Marketing Manager
TSA is the national body for technology enabled care services. We are looking for a communications and marketing manager who is a brilliant copy writer with a range of other marketing skills.
This is a very ‘hands-on’ role. A central part of the job involves creating and sharing content – from writing web copy to posting on social media, sending out e-shots to writing presentations and think pieces.
Who are we?
1.7 million people in the UK rely on technology enabled care (TEC). Services range from smart phone apps that support people with autism to pendant alarms that raise the alarm if someone falls to GPS systems that track people with dementia.
TSA is the national body for the organisations that provide, commission and manufacture these TEC services. Representing over 350 members, we are a small organisation with a core team of four people and seven part-time associates, many of whom regularly work in the office.
- Planning, commissioning, creating and distributing content
- Developing marketing materials
- Managing data
- Marketing events
- Overseeing market research
- Overseeing PR freelancer
- Managing development of new website
- Measuring impact
- Minimum three years’ experience of managing and delivering marketing activity including content creation and digital marketing
- Ability to write engaging, punchy copy for different audiences and marketing channels
- Sharp attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness when creating content
- Experience of posting content on platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing
- Understanding of how to analyse and use data effectively for marketing purposes
- Experience of the social care, health, housing, local authority or technology sectors is preferable but not essential
Please send your CV with cover letter explaining 1) how your experience matches what we’re looking for and 2) why you want to work for us & three examples of content you have created to admin@TSA-Voice.org.uk by 5pm on Friday 24th May 2019.
If you’d like to know more, please contact Rowan Atkins, marketing associate for TSA on 07834 158 725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No contact from agencies please.