You’ll be involved in the production, delivery and promotion of digital and traditional PR content and creative ideas on a day-to-day basis. You must have excellent media contacts as you will be the first port of contact for journalists as well as being able to spot, create and execute a great news story.
Experience in the telling of stories via a variety of different methods including PR and Social is a must as you’ll be experienced in creating and executing great campaigns across traditional, digital and social platforms.
You’ll have the ability to translate technically challenging subject matter into engaging stories and have a good understanding of SEO and how content can influence it.
We’re looking for someone who strives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning and driving PR campaigns forward
- Copywriting/press release writing/proposal creation
- Journalist liaisons, including proactive and reactive media relations
- Managing a range of social media and content amplification strategies and activities
- Contributing to new business pitches and idea generation
- Building new media relationships
- Creating and editing engaging blog content
- Liaising with other departments to ensure an integrated approach is delivered to clients
- Monitoring new trends and new business opportunities
- Inspiring junior members of the team
If you’re a driven, confident communicator with an integrated mindset, we can offer you an energetic and fun working atmosphere, on-the-job training and a competitive salary.
Journalistic or PR background or related degree preferred. A demonstrative knowledge of social and PR is essential. 3-4 years’ experience in a similar working environment desirable, either agency or in-house.
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to hear from you. Drop us a line to: email@example.com.
A few things about us:
Home is an integrated marketing agency. Each member of our family, or 'Homie’ as we call them, has a talent; creative, web development, SEO, PR, social media or something just as special. We all work together to make people 'Feel Good’ about brands. Because when people 'Feel Good’, they engage more, they trust more and they buy more.
There are 200 of us spread across Leeds, London and Gibraltar. Leeds is our HQ and where this role will be based full-time.
We took the top spot in Campaign’s Top 30 Regional Agencies and made the top 5 in Prolific North’s Top 50 Integrated Agencies. Pretty neat.
And if that’s not enough, we have a yearly HomeFest which is staged on the grounds of our stately home of an office in Roundhay. Think Leeds Festival on a smaller scale, plus dodgems and a zip line.